Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS from all the districts of State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura to become airmen.
Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades
Qualification: (a) Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR (b) Candidate should have passed a three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute
Indian Air Force Group X(Technical) Jobs/Notification/Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 January 1992 to 31 March 1996 (both days inclusive)
(a) General Medical Standers for Group 'X' (Technical) trades are as follows:
(i) Height: Minimum height required is 152.5cms.
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5cm.
(iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(iv) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
(v) Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) Health: Candidates should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of world, in any climate and terrain.
(b) Visual Standards and Leg Length for Group 'X' (Technical) trades are as follows:
1) Trades: Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter (Mechanical) & Workshop Fitter (Smith)
2) Visual Acuity: 6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9each eye. Full field of vision
3) Maximum limits of Ref Error: Hypermetropia + 3.50D Myopia - 3.5D including Astigmatism
4) Colour Vision: CP-II/III
5) Leg Length: Not Applicable
1) Trades: Weapon Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Electronic Fitter, *Mechanical System Fitter & *Automobile Fitter
2) Visual Acuity: 6/12 each eye correctable to 6/6 each eye. Full field of vision
3) Maximum limits of Ref Error: Hypermetropia + 2.0D Myopia- 1D including + 0.5D Astigmatism.
4) Colour Vision: CP-II
5) Leg Length: *Minimum leg length required 99cms
Selection Procedure: Written test/ Physical Fitness Test/ Interview/ Trade Allocation Test/ Medical Examination
For More Details Click Here